Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

For the love of KitKat

Personally, I don't love KitKat chocolates that much. When I go to a supermarket, grocery or convenience shop, it's not even my first choice for a choco purchase. I'm not saying that I hate it though. It's just that I can take it or I can leave it. When I came here though, I find myself looking for KitKat everywhere. Not because I suddenly love eating it, but because I learned of the multitude of flavors available in Japan. Now, here's a collection of those flavors that I have seen and tasted so far. I did not include here the original flavor and the dark choco flavor because they are the common flavors available all year round. I am still in search of some of the other flavors which I saw in some other blogs, but I also have some in this collection that are not in those blogs. I will again be adding some more to this as soon as I discover new ones.

Strawberry Cake

Green Tea

Custard

Cheese

Salt and Caramel

Cola and Lemon Squeeze

Miso

No comments: